Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moses Did What?

I love where we live! We're approximately 3 miles from Brier Creek, a shopping center with everything you could ever need (want) and more! And no...I certainly did not drive to Target to check the exact mileage on the day we moved into our house 2 years ago just to see how far it actually was! I mean...that's just a tad obsessive :) Anyways, we drive past Brier Creek almost everyday and of course, we have made many a pit stop in that fabulous shopping center to eat and shop. I may need to reign it in just a bit after last night's conversation with Hudson....

Last night on the way home from my parent's house, my super sweet Hudson asked me...

"Mommy?" "Moses opened?"

I thought to myself. Wow! Here's a great opportunity for a Bible lesson! Now, what did Moses "open?" The Red Sea, Ark of The Covenant, The Ten Commandments....

"Hudson, what did you mean when you said open?"

"Moes Mommy." "Where we eat." "Is it open?" "I'm hungry!"

Oh...never mind.

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

My 2yo always says, "Welt Moes." (Welcome to Moes) We love that place. =o)

Courtney said...

LOVE IT! He is too cute! And anytime he wants Moe's I'll take him, YUM!