Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey Moms! FYI

Hey moms! I wanted to tell you all about a little jewel of a website called starfall.com. I love, love, love this website! Hudson started using it about 6 months ago and has learned so much from it. I tried and tried to teach him the sounds of all the letters and he never could get it. My friend Stasha told me about Starfall and I wasn't quite sure if Hudson was old enough to navigate it but, wow, was I wrong! Not only did he figure out how to use a mouse and navigate a web page but he learned the sounds of all the letter in no time at all. Now, he's learning to put letters together to make words. All of the programs are phonics based and best of all...it's free. I just wanted to pass this along to all you moms out there. I hope y'all love it as much as we do!



No comments: