Sunday, February 14, 2010

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY!!!

Happy Valentines Day to the three loves of my life....

My Marty (Love you!!! Mwahh)


My Huddy Buddy



My Addi Girl






Marty and I had a great date last night. We ate at Amedio's in Raleigh and then Marty graciously took me to see New Moon at the $1.50 theater. This was our second attempt at seeing this movie. Our first go around resulted in us having to leave half way through because I got sick. What man would take his woman to see a teen/chick flick twice? Thanks Babe!

The kids woke up this morning to some fun gifts (yes, we went overboard.) Here's a picture of their loot.



Me and Marty exchanged some super hot/romantic gifts. I got Marty a subscription to a hunting magazine (North American White Tail) and he gave me some Twilight conversation hearts. Oh yeah! Cupid's got noth'n on us!

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Awwww, I miss this sweet couple. I think you guys should make a roadie to B'ham sometime this summer.