Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Pictures

I'm finally getting around to posting pics from Addison's birthday party last week. We had a great, low key time with our families. Addison stole the show in her birthday tutu. She was adorable! I had to stop myself from squeezing her!! It was a fabulous first birthday :)


The birthday girl showing off.

So sweet!

A little too much birthday.

Four generations of fabulous females :)

Sitting in her pile of presents.

How cute is that cake? Lowes Food people!

The best shot I have of her whole outfit.

Love this!

How could you not want to squeeze that sweet girl?

We have a hard time getting family pics :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, Lauren!!! She is so so cute! I love it all. You are kidding about the cake right, Lowe's Foods? Seriously?

Bobby and Brooke said...

SOOO cute! I love all of the pics!!!! Her bday outfit was VERY similar to Bryleigh's! She is such an adorable girl!