Monday, June 8, 2009

You Know You've Had A Good Nap When You Wake Up Looking LIke....


This!!


Whew....and what a morning we've had! Today was Marty's first day back to work after a 3 week vacation. Hudson is in mourning. He asked for his daddy as soon I opened his door this morning. When I told him that Marty was at the fire station he melted down. The meltdown continued while I was trying to fix breakfast. Finally I had to send him to his room so I could call the doctor. Addison has been constipated for 3 days and no amount of milk of mag. was helping. During my conversation with the nurse, Hudson started screaming like a wild man. I rushed upstairs and found that he had peed all over the floor. Apparently he had been yelling for me to help him use the potty. So....after a quick clean up, we jumped in the car (kids still in their pjs) and went to 2 different drug stores looking for pediatric suppositories (fun). They did the trick because Addison finally passed the huge poo she'd been brewing for days. Oh my, I need a nap and it's only 10 am.

No comments: