Thursday, June 4, 2009

This and That

I've been a bad blogger. There really hasn't been much going on around here. Just the same 'ol stuff, different day. Marty's been on vacation for the last 3 weeks and for some reason, I'm not very productive when he's at home. It's not his fault. I'm just easily distracted :) Here are a few things worth mentioning....

  • Addison has another double ear infection :( I took her for her 9 month check up yesterday. She weighed in at 19 1/2 lbs and measured 27". That puts her in the 65th percentile
  • Overnight she has turned into a crawling/pulling up machine. She's into everything!!
  • Hudson got a bell for his bicycle. He's been working for it for a few weeks now. Marty told him that he could earn stickers with good behavior and he finally accumulated enough stickers to buy the coveted bell yesterday. He was one happy little boy.
  • Hudson's new favorite phrase is "I do all my byer self." That pretty much means let me do everything on my own even though I'm making a mess or could potentially hurt myself. Oh the joys of a 3 year old!
  • Marty is staying busy with inspections, praise God!! If you know anyone buying or selling real estate these days, give us a call!
  • We leave for the beach next Monday for a week.
Ok, not exciting stuff but that's how we roll around here. Well, Hudson is yelling "help" from his bed. I'm feeling a long afternoon coming on!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Okay, the help thing just cracked me up! Have fun at the beach. We are finally going a vacation ourselves for a week starting Sat.!