Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Hudson enjoying his Easter egg pancake breakfast. I know...they don't look too much like Easter eggs but he thought they were fabulous :)




The Pearces had a wonderful Easter this year. We started the weekend with dinner in Bahama. Unfortunately, Addi girl was sick so she didn't get a chance to go to church and show off all her cuteness in her Easter dress. Hudson and I went to the early service then raced home so Daddy (who was staying with Addison) could make it to the next service. We had dinner at my parent's house Sunday night. When we got home, the kids went to bed and me and Marty finished the weekend by using the Ped-Egg Marty bought me for Easter. You may be laughing but we both have feet as smooth as a baby's behind :)


Hudson opening his Easter basket.

We bought him new big boy undies but instead of a 4T, I accidentally bought a boy's size 4. Oh well, he'll grow into them. But until then, they make a great hat!

Don't you love those shorts?

Addi digg'n into her Easter basket. She got a stuffed chick and some new hair bows.

No comments: