Sunday, September 28, 2008

Playing Dress Up

Well, Marty has outdone me on blogging. While he chooses to write meaningful things about our children and their spirituality, I have chosen to write about how I use my sweet little girl as a dress up doll :)
She has many cute newborn dresses that she will never wear due to the fact that it feels like an igloo in our house and we haven't been anywhere to show off her cuteness. I decided to make use of these outfits and play dress up with little Addison. She only let me get through 2 outfits before she had had enough.
On another note...she had a diaper rash that will not go away.I've tried Desiden, Balmex, Bourdeaux Butt Paste and Aquaphor. Does anyone have any other suggestions? If it's not better by tomorrow, we're taking her to the doctor.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute! Little girls outfits are just too precious for words!
I told Rhea about Anna and she was wondering if she could get her e-mail and/or phone number (can you e-mail me that at my work address). See you all soon. Loved hanging out with you all on Friday.

Courtney said...

Either Cher or Kristin have some concoction they swear by. Also, I have a friend that says putting yogurt on it makes it totally disappear

Chelsea said...

Might be a yeast infection (same thing happened to Eva). I stopped using wipes and used tissue with lotion in it for awhile. It cleared up soon after. HTH!