Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Talented Friend...

So this posting is a little late but I recently had lunch with my very sweet, talented and long time friend who just happens to be a fantastic photographer. Her gift to Hudson for his first birthday was to come take pictures at his party. We're both busy girls and one year later we finally made the time to catch up and take a look at these sweet pictures. Poor Bec had her work cut out for her. Hudson was cranky and in a cast during this time so most of the party he was either crying or cuddled up with me. Bec is taking on new clients so if you want some awesome pics of your family or maternity pics, let me know and I can give you her number. These pics are just a small example of the incredible talent. Thanks so much Bec :) One of the few shots we could get of Hudson smiling.
Make a wish.
Very cool shot.

My 2 high school friends and their little ones.
This is my fav!!

Too much birthday!
That yucky 'ol cast :(
He's changed a lot in a year!




Sweet birthday boy!!




1 comment:

the.indie.image said...

I still feel bad that we didn't see each other for a whole year! sheesh!