Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Hey all. I thought I'd drop in and let you know that a. I'm still here! b. I think I found a new and better way to update this blog so that means better and more frequent posts and c. what we'll be doing for our Christmas cards this year.

Shutterfly has this amazing deal where you can get 50 free cards for blogging about your favorite designs. I hope you'll head on over to their website and check out their super cute products. For those of you that tend to procrastinate (ahem...like me) you'll be inspire by the cute designs in their card gallery here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery . I love, love, love the Swirling Ornaments Design. The colors are fantastic! Yep! I can just picture two cute little faces right there in the middle. While you're over there, check out the photo mugs. http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/photo-mug . What grandparent wouldn't want to marvel at their grand kids' faces while they're enjoying their morning coffee? Don't forget that Shutterfly is more than just a place to make your Christmas cards. They also carry cute birthday invitation. Check out the Laughing Sorbet Pink invitation here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations/girl-birthday-invitations?c=60384. I'm thinking Miss Addi needs those next year when she turns three (yikes!!). I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Look for your shutterfly card from me, Marty and the Little P's!!

No comments: