Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies out there. You know who you are :)

I'm not sure what it is about Mother's Day at the Pearce house that brings out the ill attitudes of my two "bundles of joy" but......


here's a joyous moment from last year



and again this year.

Come on kids. Crack a smile for me. I went through childbirth for goodness sakes!! Joking...I love 'um to pieces even if they choose to save their crabbiest day for Mother's Day. I'm taking this day to praise God for entrusting me with the task of raising these two kiddos. He couldn't have given me better ones and I pray my life reflects the joy it brings me just to wake up every morning to these two faces (smiling or not!)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

You look so beautiful in the picture from this year. Not that you don't always...just especially pretty in yesterday's pic. Love you!