Friday, April 23, 2010

Hair Cut!

Our little Addison experienced a momentous event this week, her first haircut!! We took Hudson, when he was 10 months, to an over the top, kid friendly, bells and whistles kiddie salon. Twenty five dollars and a few tears later we left that place with a butchered head of hair. I wasn't about to trust my little girl's head to just anyone. I took her to my trusted stylist and friends, Lisa, the manager at Mitchells at Triangle Town Center. Lisa is the shizzle! I have tried many stylist in my time but Lisa is the one I trust to do right by my fine, thin, hard to manage head of hair. She was great with Addison! Addi had to play her "I'm shy and you're not getting near me" act at first but then she let Lisa snip away. There wasn't much to cut. We just had her mullet evened out in the back and then Lisa blew her hair out until it was stick straight. Addi looked precious!



Check out those curls! Lisa gave us some product to use to keep them in tact after her hair dries. I can't wait to try it out!

In the chair.

A little unsure about the whole thing,

A sideways smile and poochy belly. Love it!

All the girls and the finished product!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to see her!

Chelsea said...

Oh her hair is SO CUTE straight! But the curls are just as adorable. At least she'll always have the choice of one or another!

The Taylors said...

Wow, she looks totally different with curls compared to straight hair. Love it!