Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today....

We're celebrating 4 years of this sweet boy.


And now for a little walk down memory lane...

Hudson at age 3.



Super cute at 2.



Age 1. If I could go back in time, I'd have to eat him with a spoon!



And our little newborn. Wow! They change fast!!
In honor of my sweet boy turning four, here are the top four things I love about him. Keep in mind there are very many thing I love about Hudson but I had to narrow them down. It was quite a job!

4. He's a great eater! For those moms who have picky eaters, you know what a blessing this is! While he'll gag at the taste of any casserole and he's not a fan of red meat, he'll scarf down any fruit or veggie that I put in front of him. What other four year old do you know that won't bat an eye at a plate of roasted asparagus, squash and broccoli? That's my Hudson : )

3. He's a great conversationalist. I love to just sit and talk to my little chatter box. I can get his opinion on just about anything. He's honest but kind and has a great sense of humor. He's going to make a great husband!

2. He's become a wonderful big brother. His relationship with Addison started out a little rocky but he's fallen right into the role of big brother. He loves to hug her and chase her around our couch. He talks to his teacher about her and if he sees something at the store or on tv that he thinks she'd like he always points it out to me. Today at his school book fair, he grabbed the first book about dogs he could find, ran up to his teacher and told her how much Addison would love that book. Isn't he thoughtful?

1. His personality! There isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't make us laugh, think and love. I love his stories, jokes, facial expression, ideas and hugs. He is the best little boy and a precious gift from God. We couldn't imagine our lives without him!

1 comment:

Early Light said...

Belated happy birthday to him, and here's wishing many more happy birthdays for the whole family together!