Tuesday, January 12, 2010

And The Answer Is....

Thanks girls for your questions! Here we go....

Is Addison our caboose? (aka the last baby) That is the question that is pondered daily around here. I would love to have more kids. I love my babies. They are so fun, sweet, smart, cuddly and I could just sit and smell them all day. Our only concern with having more kids is the question of time. I am a "working widow" about 60% of the time. It can take it's toll on a mommy especially when the kids are old enough to miss their daddy and cry for him at random times of the day. Hudson has taught Addison how to do this (thanks buddy!) and it can get pretty hairy around 5:00 and there's no daddy to be found. We cherish the times when we can all 4 be in the same room together with nothing else demanding our attention and we wonder how much a third child would distract our time away from our first two. Our answer to this question changes daily but we do know one thing for sure. We are praying hard about this issue and we know our God is faithful and good and He will give us wisdom to do what is right for our family.

PS: I already have names picked out if we were to have a third. Can you tell which direction I'm leaning? :)

More answers to come!!

No comments: