Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch: Round Two


So...I'm a bad blogger. I think this is my second post this month and the month is almost over! I have a lot to cover...fall festivals, pumpkin patches, the fair, Halloween. I better get on the ball. Here we go...

Last week Hudson's preschool class took a little trip to Belinda's Pumpkin Patch. Even though it was a 50 minute drive from our house, it was well worth it. Ms. Belinda is one of the sweetest ladies I've met and she genuinely loves little kids. She only charges $5 per family and that includes a hay ride, a pumpkin for each member of your family, pumpkin painting and a snack. She only does this for preschool classes and members of her church and I would highly recommend her if you're planning an outing with your preschooler. Hudson had a great time and found a friend for Moley Solstice (see last post). His name is Mootsie. Mootsie has been painted blue and is now sitting on our porch along with Moley, Addison's baby pumpkin and a huge gourd that Ms. Belinda's husband gave me.


*This has nothing to do with this post but I cracked myself up when I was doing spell check. It didn't recognize the word "Addison's" and I accidentally changed it to addictions. He,he,he....


Little P's on a hay ride.


Hudson's class minus 4 kids.

These pumpkins were actually picked right off the vine. Ahh...are we in touch with nature or what?

Family shot!

Me, my best friend Anna and our wild bunch. I can't figure out why they're all looking to the left.

No comments: