Friday, September 4, 2009

That's Not Good!

This morning, I was cleaning out our family junk drawer. You know, the one drawer in the kitchen that's kinda like Mary Poppin's bag. Anything imaginable can be found inside one of these. Anyways, Hudson was digging through with me and I thought he would be excited to find "kid stuff" like stickers, cars, birthday candles, a Lightning McQueen picture frames. But oh no...Hudson was beyond thrilled to find "monies." Actually it was just a bunch of loose change, mostly pennies. He would spot one, shout "monies," and then his little money loving hands would grad them up faster than I could say "greed." What was worse, is what I overheard him saying as he was studying the nice little pile he created for himself. It went something like this...."Look at all my monies! I have lots of monies! I love monies! Where is some more monies?!?! " Oh my! Now what is that verse in the Bible? Something about loving money.....root of all evil....Hmm, not good.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Something Lauren forgot to mention was; Hudson was so excited about the money and wanted more of it so he could throw it in the fountain at Southpoint Mall. At least he has no problem giving his money away; we just need to work on the direction and intention in which he gives it.