Monday, August 10, 2009

Super Hudson

I'm feeling super pitiful today. I'm realizing how my super sweet boy is growing up super fast. It all started when I gave my friend some of his old winter clothes this morning and realized how super big he is compared to this time last year. Then we found out he was accepted into a 2 day a week preschool which means I won't get to see him 2 mornings a week starting next month. Sigh. I miss him already. I told him he was going to be going to preschool soon (which he is super excited about) and that I was going to miss him. He told me, "cry mommy." "Just cry." Wow, how super insightful. I mean, how could you not miss a super adorable face like this?



Super Cheesy


Super Flexible


Super
Poser


Super Fit


Super Playful


Super Smiley


Super Friendly


Superly Adored By His Mommy

Ok, superly isn't a word but you get the point.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What cute pictures! He is superly adorable!

Your last comment on my blog cracked me up-- see I have no problem watching all my favorite shows- my problem is that I re-watch all the reruns, i.e., I've seen every episode of The Office about 2 or 3 times and I've seen every episode of Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond about 5 times each (it is a super waste of my time)!