Thursday, April 2, 2009

Addison: 7 Months





Our Addi girl is 7 months old today. She is changing so much everyday and becoming quite the character. Here are some things she's up to these days....

She honks like a goose if she wants attention. I mean literally honks like a goose. If we ever figure out how to upload video on this thing, you can hear it for yourself.

Her favorite food is oatmeal. She eats 3 solid feedings a day.

We still battle with a sleep schedule. On a good day, she'll nap from 9-11 and again from 1-3. She sleeps from 7pm to 7am and wakes up once to nurse. Lately she's been waking up one hour into her nap and will not fall back to sleep. I've let her cry it out but after an hour of crying (and I do mean an hour straight people!) I give in. Any advice?

She still won't roll over but I can put her up into the crawling position and she teeters for a few seconds.

She's slowly warming up to new people. She'll let my mom tote her around and loves her friend Angie in the nursery. We tried to leave her with my grandparents last week so me and Marty could have lunch and they had to call me after an hour. She completely melted down and went into hysterics over being held by an unfamiliar face.

She has to take Milk of Magnesia everyday for constipation. Poor thing :(

Overall, she is a smiley, wild, sweet little girl who we fall in love with more everyday :)

No comments: