Monday, March 9, 2009

My Sweet Birthday Boy!

Make a wish!

Orange Dorito teeth!

Can you see him in the moonbounce?

Party animal!!
My sweet baby is three years old today. If you ask him, he'll tell you "I'm three mores old!" My baby isn't a baby anymore...sigh. We've been partying all weekend and have had a blast. On Saturday, six of his best buddies came over and ate hot dogs, cookie cake and jumped in the moonbounce. On Sunday, we went to Bahama and partied with Marty's parents. Today (his actual birthday) we gave Hudson his present (a bike) and ate pizza and then on to Goodberrys. Whew...we are exhausted and on sugar overload. I think we need the rest of the week to recover before we party again at my parent's house this weekend. Here are a few pictures from his party.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Hudson (I'm sorry I'm a day late), but I was thinking about you all yesterday! Can't believe he's a little man now! Can't wait to celebrate with you all on Sunday!