Sunday, February 1, 2009

O Hudson!

Hudson has been doing great with his potty training. He's only had a few accidents and even made it through an entire shopping trip at Walmart without a hitch. He even picked out his own big boy undies (Handy Manny and Thomas the Train!) With all that said.....

I was in Macy's with the kids and my parents Friday night, looking through the baby girl clothes. They have strategically placed the lingerie beside the baby department. Is this Macy's way of giving couples a reality check? Anyway, I had my back turned to Hudson but I heard him say,"Look G-Daddy, big boy undies!" When I turned around I saw Hudson pointing at a mannequin wearing black see-through lingerie. There was nothing else to do but laugh. I guess in a way you've got it right Hudson....just not until you're married :)

For those of you who are wondering, mannequin is the correct way to spell the little display people in the stores. I thought it was spelled manican. Just a little tid bit of info.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can I tell you how much I loved Hudson saying to me this morning "Hi my name is Hudson."