Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

The best presents of all!!
Whewww....What a busy week! We had a wonderful and busy Christmas this year. The festivities started off at my parent's house on Tuesday night with a Christmas/welcome home party for Kaley. The day before, Marty and I went out and did a marathon shopping trip to do all of our Christmas shopping. I think I liked doing it that way. The stores weren't crowded and there were some pretty good sales going on. We'll make that our annual tradition. Wednesday was Christmas in Bahama. We also got to celebrate the fact that Baby Cameron came home from the hospital! Thursday, of course, was Christmas. Marty had to work but didn't have to go in until 9:00 so we did Christmas morning at home and spent the rest of the day at my parent's. The next day, I was totally exhausted and spent the day at home with Addi but Marty went out with Hudson and bought our present to each other...a new flat screen tv!! Overall, it was a great year. The kids were so cute with their new presents and we got to spend some great quality time with all our family. Here are some of my favorite pics from the past week.




Addison sport'n her new bib.

Hudson on Christmas Eve looking dapper in his black turtle neck.

Addison with her new baby dolls, TT and Rosita.



Hudson riding his new Hot Cycle at Granna and G-Daddy's house.



No comments: