Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sum, Sum, Summa Time!!

So... we're living it up at the beach this week! So far, we've discovered that Hudson is definitely a beach boy. He loves the ocean!!! He runs right up the the water until it reaches his ankles then runs back to the sand. Today he rolled around in the sand like it was his bed. We found sand in nooks and crannies of his body that we never knew existed!! Here are some of my favorite shots we've taken so far this week. I'm sure there will be many more to come! So sweet!
Hudson and Daddy looking for shells.
Ta Da!!!
Boogie Boarding
"Look Mommy." "I surf."

2 comments:

grannalunsford said...

I love it! I told Kaley I wanted to get him a boogie board. We have a little surfer dude.

Anonymous said...

I'm just a little jealous- of you all going to the beach that is!
Hope you guys had a blast.
~Andrea