Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Martha Stewart....Don't Be Jealous!!

We've been a busy bunch of people these past few weeks. We're almost done with the kid's rooms and we finally finished landscaping our front yard!! (reason for title on this posting) Marty is on vacation for the next 3 weeks so I'm sure we'll get lots more done in the coming weeks (I plan on taking full advantage of him while he's around!!) Hudson's been sleeping in his new bed like a champ. He was upset last night so I took him to Addison's room and rocked him like I use to and he actually requested that we stop rocking and go into his new room. I guess he's not a baby anymore (tear). We leave for Myrtle Beach a week from Saturday. I think Hudson will love the ocean this year and I'm sure we'll have lots of good pics from that trip. The pregnancy's going great (other that the shocking weight gain at this morning's appt) I won't mention how much I gained over the past 3 weeks but let's just say I made the nurse weigh me twice just to be sure we were reading the scale right! Oh the joys of motherhood :)
Cheese!!
Hudson's new playdough table.
Seven month belly shot.
No, this isn't a shot out of Better Homes and Gardens....It's our front yard :)
Good job on the bookshelves Daddy :)
He looks so big with his new haircut!!
Another Mommy and Hudson shot.
Hudson's first night in his new big boy bed.


1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Did you have mean ole Campbell telling you how much weight you had gained? Enjoy the pregnancy and don't stress it. :)