Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Update

We had a doctor's appt last Tuesday and everything is great with the baby. We find out a week from tomorrow what we're having!! I started cleaning out the room upstairs that is packed full of boxes that we've tried to ignore for the past five months. I figure I have 5 months to get it cleaned and decorated but once I find out the gender, I'm sure I'll be more motivated to start getting it ready for a new little one.
Hudson broke out in a weird rash all over his body yesterday. The doctor said it was just a virus but we're thinking this is one odd virus. He has no other symptoms of sickness other than this yucky rash.
Here are the latest pictures.
Rocking on Granna and G-Daddy's front porch.
We've been practicing our facial expressions that represent different emotions. This is "show me happy!"

No comments: